Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Shmoopy

This is an extremely Shmoopy type of entry after a particularly long trying week at the the theatre (oh the theatre process, always good for a few tears.. I promise I'll get back to that) and of being homesick and having all of these things coupled with PMS...

And I have a whole other less Shmoopy entry in process that I promise will be posted sometime shortly after we open this Bitch.

But I just wanted to say how much I am thankful for both technology and an amazing man like Rob. Who turns up the volume on his end of Skype while he live streams Obama's acceptance speech so we can listen to it together. This is the same man (without either of us realizing our future together yet) that skyped over Jack Layton election results while I was in an Ottawa hotel room under similar stressed out and homesick conditions... Which was likely the beginning of me falling in love with him in the first place.

And I am just so glad that no matter how far we are apart, we will always share history being made together and that will become our own history together.

Love this man. So much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment