Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quiet

I have been so lucky to have my little Sam here for a whole week that this morning when I got up to an empty house and the prospect of Rob being overnight in Vancouver I found it very hard to want to do anything.

I've finally just dragged myself out of the house to run some errands and decided to check on something I'd seen in the Cook Street Village yesterday that might work well in our bathroom. Having moped through my day not eating I decided to take a little detour to the Fairfield Market for an ice cream sandwich. Salted Caramel Coconut today.

I will get a day by day account of our adventures this past week put up soon but for now... I'm just taking in all of the quiet.

(come see us at the Fringe directly across from the Fairfield Market and have one of these delightful ice cream sandwiches. I know I will be having one every day).

1 comment:

  1. Yes please. How would it do in the mail? I've lived on ice cream sandwiches for the past month... but just the cheap ones, not that fancy!! I need to upgrade! :)

    Take care of you. Glad you had a quiet day. <3

    ReplyDelete